The Conference of the Parties
1. appreciates the contribution of CEEWEB and the EU INTERREG IIIB CADSES Carpathian Project to the Carpathian Convention implementation process;
2. decides to support the establishment of a Working Group on sustainable tourism under the Carpathian Convention Implementation Committee, aiming at the elaboration of a strategy for the future tourism development of the Carpathians and of a tourism protocol;
3. requests the interim Secretariat to convene the first meeting the of the Working Group on sustainable tourism in order to define its terms of reference and initiate its concrete work;
4. invites governments at all levels, international and non-governmental organisations and initiatives, as well as indigenous peoples, local communities, the private sector and other stakeholders to contribute to the actions related to the future cooperation under the Carpathian Convention and its implementation in the framework of sustainable tourism, e.g. by electronic consultation, and welcomes the continuous inputs provided by CEEWEB;
5. invites national, regional and international funding organisations as well as the private sector to find ways and means to financially contribute to the actions related to the implementation of the Carpathian Convention, in the framework of sustainable tourism.